Community. Support. Inspiration. Running Your Race.
Small Group Coaching
Have you ever wanted to complete a race, but you don’t even know where to start? Maybe you want a fun, physical way to raise money for a cause you’re passionate about, or maybe you want to gain the personal satisfaction of proving to yourself that you can do whatever you set your mind to. It might seem like a daunting task, especially if you’re not used to hitting the pavement. Perhaps you are used to hitting the pavement but your training feels grueling, isolating, and never ending.
Dear one, you are exactly where you are meant to be.
Whether you are a new or experienced runner, we will work together to co-create a more loving approach as you strive to reach your goal. We’ll dive deep into a community of self-growth and positive-mindset wellness as I guide our tribe with loving and supportive coaching each step of the way. I am stoked to begin offering small group coaching to a limited number of new and experienced runners alike with the Wild-Hearted Wellness – Run Your Race Tribe!
- Commit to register, train for, and run a race of your choosing that is at least 13 weeks out from your Tribe application date. Need help finding and selecting a race? I can help!
- Have an open heart and mind to explore obstacles and resistance head-on with the support of your wellness coach (me!) and your tribe-mates
- Anchor into a no judgment mindset! This means no judging others and no judging yourself. The ultimate goal is for our own personal achievement and self-care- judgment has no place here!
- Have access to a computer or device with internet (calls and Facebook group require internet access)
- Commit to purchasing and wearing proper running footwear for your own personal safety. I’m happy to provide guidance and support in choosing the best footwear for your needs.
What you get
- A personalized 12-week training schedule programmed by Wellness Coach and ACE Personal Trainer, Holly Knowles
- 12 weeks of access to the private group Facebook page where we will discuss training, share tips, and encourage each other along the way
- Bi-weekly group calls via Zoom to check in live with each other and answer questions along the way
- DoTERRA Runner’s Aid Kit: (Deep Blue Rub, Mito 2 Max Energy and Stamina Complex, Motivate Touch, DoTERRA Membership)
- Certificate of completion with loads of love and cheering on race day!
- One-on-one online Skype session upon completing your race to celebrate and explore individual growth and learning throughout the process